This design has velcro on the two long sides that I attach to a strap of velcro I wrap around the camera. I could make it more secure than that, but at the cost of appearance. Still haven't figured out a way to make the corners and seams perfect, but I suspect the answer will be epoxy. It works fine now though.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Gridspot part 4
Just thought I would enclose a picture of one of my gridspots lit by another gridspot. For the housing I cut a strip from a Mead 5 Star brand notebook, which is a flexible and durable plastic ideal for this type of work. I just happen to like black notebooks, so I have one more that I am saving in case I come up with a better design.

This design has velcro on the two long sides that I attach to a strap of velcro I wrap around the camera. I could make it more secure than that, but at the cost of appearance. Still haven't figured out a way to make the corners and seams perfect, but I suspect the answer will be epoxy. It works fine now though.
This design has velcro on the two long sides that I attach to a strap of velcro I wrap around the camera. I could make it more secure than that, but at the cost of appearance. Still haven't figured out a way to make the corners and seams perfect, but I suspect the answer will be epoxy. It works fine now though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment