Second test of lighting gear for high key photo. This photo is straight out of camera. BG seems to be well lit, though would be better if I could get some light on floor if I am going to use this set up where floor will be shown. Probably necessary as kids are low to ground. Might need a kicker light from behind to light floor. much less light wrapped this time since in room instead of hallway and flash has been flagged. Next time will try 2 BG lights and a light from up high for floor. White sheet has been effectively blown out.
Settings to use are as follows
iso 200
f 5.6
125th sec
background light power=1/2
bounce light into ceiling at 1/2
Will have to adjust the ceiling light to an umbrella. Main light is rather unspectacular. Overhead gives shadows under chin, probably in eye sockets too.
Set up must be skewed diagonally so I can fit it all in room. Flash behind box of toys must be flagged to prevent light spill.
No comments:
Post a Comment