I guess in the past if I ever had a nice picture in the past, there was a good chance it was an accident. This was an extreme example of that. While it may look like there was some artificial light added to the subject's face, it was really the sun from the right reflecting off a window on the building to the subject's left, and perfectly lighting his face despite the fact that he was standing in the shade. I don't know if I could reproduce it if I wanted to- at least I would have never thought to try.
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Sometimes you just get lucky
I guess in the past if I ever had a nice picture in the past, there was a good chance it was an accident. This was an extreme example of that. While it may look like there was some artificial light added to the subject's face, it was really the sun from the right reflecting off a window on the building to the subject's left, and perfectly lighting his face despite the fact that he was standing in the shade. I don't know if I could reproduce it if I wanted to- at least I would have never thought to try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment