For a photo like this, you need to expose for the background and then have the flash illuminate your subject. This can be done by manually setting for your background, using the camera to set your exposure without the flash and then add the flash, or use the slow speed synch. For my camera and flash, this is set on the camera, as there is no slow speed synch option on my flash. I am not sure whether this will work with the flash off camera, and may need to use the manual option which I will update at some point in the future.
Friday, August 14, 2009
Evening photo
For a photo like this, you need to expose for the background and then have the flash illuminate your subject. This can be done by manually setting for your background, using the camera to set your exposure without the flash and then add the flash, or use the slow speed synch. For my camera and flash, this is set on the camera, as there is no slow speed synch option on my flash. I am not sure whether this will work with the flash off camera, and may need to use the manual option which I will update at some point in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment