The following picture is of a series of photos taken of the two subjects at an outdoor event.'' The intent was to take the photo, and using a large aperture blur out everything except the two subjects. However, of the 6 pictures taken, at least one of the subjects was not looking at the camera on 5 of them. While ordinarily I would have been happy to get one photo with both subjects looking at the camera, in this case the distance from the camera to the subjects was greater than the depth of field that was in focus. If you zoom in on the larger picture, you will see that the subject's eyes on the left are not in focus while the subject on the right's eyes are in focus. Even then, the background is not as blurred as I would like, and borders on distracting instead of bokeh.
I guess the lesson to be learned is that when you have multiple subjects, try to keep their eyes at the same distance, and use a narrower aperture to insure that you have all subjects in focus.
No comments:
Post a Comment